Friday 23 January 2009

my friend goo.

hello, today was yet again uneventful.
but tommorrow shall be fun fun fun!
shopping, town, staying in glasgow.

hopefully see a few babes, ;)
today i had a really long and meaningful conversation with my piano teacher, about how i always give up at the first hurdle - which i suppose is true in many aspects.
i supposedly have a fear of achieving things, and a lack of trust in myself although i can always manage to steer others in the right direction. today we got our report cards, my one was again - average. every fucking thing about me is average, i wish i would excell in at least ONE THING. its so off putting to see everyone else doing well in something and me being mediocre at everything, i just dont put my mind towards things and stick at it.
i get so frustrated with myself!

also, last night i watched the new series of "Skins", which was kind of a let-down if you ask me. it better be more interesting next week, and the "quiet twin" and pandora have been likened to myself, which i suppose is an "ok" thing to be likened to, as long as i dont wear ponytails and backpacks up to my earlobes like pandora does. :|
freddy skins Pictures, Images and Photos


john sent me a link to "street wars" myspace today, which brought me back. i've always love arcade games, and street wars. i'm such a geek! i was so pleased when we went skiing and there were arcade games WWF Wrestlefest Pictures, Images and Photos i cant wait until i go to Japan and visit all the mad arcades! i've been watching "Lost In Translation" on repeat for 2 days now, i love the bit when Scarlett goes into the Shibuya district and Kyoto and visits all the arcades. i want to go to one of those photobooths where you get to dress up and take pictures.


i'm going to put "Factory Girl" on now, God knows how many times i've watched it!
oxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment