Saturday 24 January 2009

repetitive repetition.

i'm annoyed, annoyed at the fact you're so oblivious and dont even care. the fact that you are never there for me when i need you, you always choose random times. i'm annoyed that you bring everything upon me. i am annoyed at all these stupid programmes on the telly filling my mind with mad thoughts that i know will never happen.

today my plans didnt amount to anything.
i want to go to the cinema.
and i need to lose weight.

and i keep seeing that advert with the giant muffin, chasing the woman wanting the special k bar. its actually a tiny bit scary, a mean, A GIANT MUFFIN!? i swear if i was a couple of years younger i'd be having nightmares about that.


my two favourite adverts;

i love the song.


its so good! hahaha.


i'm watching gossip girl, i know i only watch it for Chase Crawford..
Chase Crawford Pictures, Images and Photos *sighs*

xxxxxxxxxxxxoxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment