Wednesday 11 March 2009

back to life, back to realityyy.

Hello fellow elfins,
how are you all?
good i hope :)


Today was strange, and i haven't posted a blog in a while - so i would because if i dont do it now i never will!

I think i needed time off from the world of "blogging", so i spent time comparing other blogs to get a real feel of the website. Also, i think i've failed my maths N.A.B again, but i've practically given up on everything so will just be something else to add to the list won't it?

On a lighter note - the school performance is next week. Oh how wonderful :| and this year there is no theme so i might as well go and hang myself. Okay maybe a wee but over dramatic but ...you know. Lately i've bonded with this really nice person, he's kind and loving and compassionate. But as usual i fuck it all up, well i haven't but its highly probable that i will. Everytime i find something good i force myself to like it that one bit more and everything turns to sludge and we end up "just being friends". I dont know, i just wish everything was okay but it never will be. I'll just have to sit back and watch how everything pans out.

I had a really strange dream today too, and I cant be bothered writing it but i'm sure if you wanted to know you can send a comment or something declaring that you "need to know or you will do something drastic".

Exams are in like 7 weeks?
All i want to do is go to London in Easter - which won't happen.

Plans:
- Get to Death Disco no matter what
- Town Saturday, buy something thats not shit as usual.
- Figure out what i'll do about this boy
- TRY AND STUDY MORE
- Drink more water
- Be more understanding
- Open my options
- Me more tidy
- Dye hair red
- Lose some weight


I hope i can acheive this in a reasonable amount of time.
Good day.
xxxxxxxxxoxox



1 comment: