Friday 30 January 2009

trials and tribulations

hello again,
today was crapola.

its seems as if i'm constantly having worse and worse days. like it used to be every two weeks or so i'd enjoy a good day out to the cinema or something of that nature. now its just arguements arguements arguements, and its really getting me down. its like my parents are stopping me from what i really want to do, like they take PRIDE in it and ENJOY making me feel like a teeny tiny little speck brought onto this earth. i swear my mum regrets having me. miss mediocre child, who never does anything right and treats her like shit. it brings me to tears sometimes that i cant even be bothered to live up to her expectations, and although shes like "its your life" and so on, i cant help but think its reverse physcology or something. lately, everything is a blur and i'm constantly finding myself in a daze. i plan to do things and they get ruined all the time, its making me think "what is the actual point?", really, could you answer that? what is the actual point in me even trying, with people, school. life in general. i know i sound like a stroppy teenager filled with angst and over powering emotions, but REALLY. have a wee think to yourselves about that one. i'm mediocre, not enjoying life, not getting out very often, and even though i have "all the time in the world" why is is that i'm constantly running out of time? i never have time for anything, home, dinner, computer, piano, homework, bed. repetition repetition. i swear if i have to live a life like this forever i'll end up doing myself in.


on a lighter note,

- Sims 3
- February Holidays
- Late of The Pier
- RUNNING AWAY
- Me and Tia going to Florida ALONE.


i need some shit eye, strong coffee, something like that.
i watched grudge 3 tonight and the curious case of benjamin button.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
they were both amazing :)
night all



p.s.- i realise i havent been posting very many blogs, i have been REALLY busy and if you just read the above you'll see why

love & zombiebrainz
xxxxxxxxxxxxxoxoxooxxxx

1 comment: